Terms & Conditions
Mill Creek Carpet & Tile Company/Flooring Liquidators Outlet
Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for your business.
- All sales are final. We will not accept returns.
- We will not exchange material.
- We will not refund your money after a purchase.
- Customer is responsible for transporting any materials and assumes all risk of damage or loss.
- Mill Creek may provide a list of independent subcontractors to you for your consideration. Mill Creek makes no representation, warranty or assertion regarding any independent contractor’s capabilities or qualifications. Use them at your own risk. Should you hire any independent subcontractor, you are responsible for making payment to them. We will not involve ourselves in any dispute between Customer and any Independent Subcontractor. All Independent Subcontractors are not agents, employees or authorized representatives of Mill Creek.
- ALL WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, IN FULL.
- This agreement together with the form documents exchanged constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. Any modification to the terms hereof shall require the express, written approval of each party (executed by a member, manager or corporate officer thereof, if applicable).
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma. . Should any part of this agreement be deemed unenforceable, an arbitrator or court shall apply the balance of this agreement as if the unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
- Venue for any litigation shall be Tulsa County, State of Oklahoma.
- Customer’s damages in the event of a breach by Mill Creek are hereby limited to the purchase price paid by Customer.